Resolution Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My new year's resolution!

One of my New year's resolutions is to get a lot more foot miles under my belt. I want to see how many i can get. My goal is to hit at least 500 miles of on trail hiking/ walking. Bike Paths work also so long as I walk them. I won't be counting street miles though, mainly because even though I do walk along them sometimes I want to encourage myself to head for more interesting areas.

I took a walk this morning, bundled up against the cold cutting wind because for at least today, we've been free of ice, snow and rain for the first time in a while and I wanted to give my new camera it's first work out as there are a lot of features and setting on it that I have to figure out. It's much more complicated then my old camera, which died early in the year. I either wore it out with my excessive picture taking or I dropped it one too many times. I'm going to try not to drop this new one.

No comments: