Resolution Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Changing!

I feel like changing. For the past few weeks I've been mulling it over in my head and my new fitness buddy, Brandi, has convinced me that I can feel more energetic and fit more fitness into my life. I have to walk her 3 times a day to keep her happy and its an energetic walk with her. Not meandering along slowly with this pooch. I look a little better in the mirror to me, perhaps that's in my head, perhaps it's not but its kind of jump started something. I find myself less willing to consume gads of junk food and soda pop at work or at home. That stuff is becoming less important, especially as I get closer to that 30 mark. I see people all around me with diabetes and all kinds of health issues. It's scary really!

So I am going to make it a point to try VERY hard not to put bad things in my body. I'm doing pretty good so far this week. After all, I am hoping to increase my trail conditioning this year and to achieve better timing when backpacking and hiking--to stretch myself and become the best me ever. :)

Hike your own hike and good night!

No comments: